Hey everyone! I’m looking for established book bloggers to help me with the blog tour for my novel, The Edge of Nowhere! I’ll be kicking off this blog tour on January 12th and allowing a full two weeks to allow some flexibility with scheduling. All you have to do is:
- Decide whether you think this might be a novel that interests you. Maybe start with this video book trailer:
- Still not sure? Click on the image at the bottom of this page for more information including the book’s synopsis and links related to this book.
- When you think you’re ready, use the signup found behind the image link and pick a date and what type of tour interests you most.
- Once you’ve signed up for a date, write an HONEST review on your blog. Please – be honest. Of course I don’t want you to hate this book, but you will lose the confidence of your followers if you don’t write from the heart.
- Crosspost your review to major book review outlets like Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc, as well as any other social media platforms you might normally share on.
That’s it! I’ll even give you an advanced copy in e-book format. What’s more is that I’m open to author interviews, guest blogging, or any other ideas you might have for the advancement of both this book AND your blog. Shoot me an idea and let’s make this really fun!
So start here: View the video trailer above. If you like what you see, click on the image link below for more information and the ability to sign up. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an e-mail!